Sunday, March 20, 2011

Track Records



I have an announcement but I will not be displaying it here. It is at Tales of Eiggam. Thank you.

I just want to say a few words about Japan.
My heart goes out to them. I can not imagine that level of devastation. I admire the people so much, I've learned a lot from them. The Japanese and their families around the world are in my prayers.

Thank you.

Peace, Love and Koi Fish,
Maggie

P.S. I just spelled my own name wrong three times. That is all. There isn't anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Starting with Japan, "Earthquake" artificial "artificial explosion" was thought to be planning to expand throughout the United States.

    But in Japan, "Earthquake" Tokyo Raise the draw because it does not, NWO Rockefeller devil can not proceed to the next level.kou
    Ji to frustration, ignite nuclear explosion seismic planted in the United States.

    "The U.S. earthquake catastrophe" that uyamuya economic collapse? Electromagnetic pulse is generated by heavy nuclei, the banking system, "Mizuho" as to destroy, erase debt data, debt boubiKi do? David, who's fake. Psycho country to destroy the core.

    ReplyDelete