Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lady Luck


Everything is coming to a close.
I have my financial aid reports back from every college.
I know what A. college will give me and what B. college won't give me.
I know what A. college will accept for 6 credits and what C. college will accept for 3 credits.

I think I've made my decision.

"I think I can. I think I can. I think I can."

Apart from those great words from our dear old friend Thomas the Tank Engine, I would like to add something I've learned this past week.

"Do not let the clock rule your life."

This is so easy to let happen. Everyone follows their clock. At 6:55 I need to be in the car for school. At 7:30 I need to be at school. At 8:00 I need to be in homeroom. Before 9:30 the lunch order must go down or I won't eat today. Before 10:00 I need to have that paper submitted online for my teacher or it will be marked late even though I have the hard copy. And so on and so on.

It's easy to let time guide you. But you can't LIVE like that. You must take each moment you have and live it to the fullest. Don't let what is happening at 11:15 dictate how you feel at 6:30. Enjoy what time you have. What you feel at one moment, you are allowed to feel. But you don't have to be chained to that moment for 24 hours. Don't let anyone make you think that you have to be.



Peace, Love and Quails,
Maggie

Photography by: http://fl0urish.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment