Monday, February 28, 2011

Hi there stranger.


I haven't posted on here in such a long time.
I guess I haven't had a lot to say.
I've been doing a lot of thinking, a lot of stressing and a lot of dreaming.
I don't know about college and you don't know how much I would like to know.
It's always in the back of my mind and there's really not much I can do about it.
I have to wait for all the lovely financial information to come in but the colleges don't seem so concerned about getting all that information to me....
I received a bit of advice from an older family friend.
She told me: Don't fear anything. Just breathe. It's all going to come together.
I keep repeating these words to myself.
I'm feeling the pressure and I don't do well under pressure that I cannot give a well educated answer to. But I tell myself that somehow it will happen and things take time every once in a while. As hard as it is for me personally to accept, I know it's true.
Love, peace, and woodpeckers,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment