Monday, April 4, 2011

I've Got It.

So here's the lesson I've been learning:
Don't let go of your dreams.
It doesn't matter how ridiculous, farfetched or trivial they are, do not let them go.
Who wants to live in a world without dreams and hope? Not me.
If you let go of those dreams you will definitely not accomplish them but don't play them down. Your dreams need time and faith to develop. They aren't always instant but if you decide early on that they won't matter in the next two years of your life, why should they become important later?
Maybe it's because at this moment the whole world seems before me. College, career, life in general seems like it's just starting but I know that beyond that, I still want to hold onto all the dreams I've had as a child, today and the ones that will come in the future. That doesn't limit me to just the dreams of today I have full confidence that I can take an opportunity and it can turn into a dream I had not even dreamt of yet.
This post may be short. But it means a lot to me.
Peace, Love, and White Tigers,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment