Monday, May 20, 2013

Reboot


It's summer! 
I've officially completed my first semester of junior year now. The second semester is going to be the real winner for sure though. Next semester I will be living, studying, walking, eating, and existing in Vienna, Austria. 
At this moment in time though I am back at home and trying to recover from my finals. Right now my days consist of prepping for a internship/job interviews, unpacking, catching up with DVR, playing with my dogs, and working out religiously. I've discovered in the past five days that I don't remember how to relax. It's been over two years since I've had more than two weeks to be at home. I don't have much else to say except that I'm exhausted and want to fall asleep in a quiet clean hotel room. 
Peace, Love, and Armadillos,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment