Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

Happy New Years!
So 2011 is going to bring at least three major events.
1. In Six months and eight days I will be graduating from high school.
2. I will be entering college and living somewhere completely new regardless of where I go. I may be living in the middle of nowhere or I may be living in the middle of one of my favorite cities. But that's a bit of a difficult choice since right now I live an hour from the city so I live in a very rural area which will be a big transition.
3. And finally, I will be turning eighteen, which is just exciting in general.

It's definitely going to be a year of changes.
I'm excited but cautious and determined to remain focused on what I need to be doing.
Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can let you in on that secret.

I have mid-years coming up around the end of this month which should not be too painful.

I spent New Year's Eve at my best friend Jessie's house celebrating her birthday and eating lots of Chinese food.

Final announcement:
I started another blog, I feel like it will actually help me focus on keeping updated here.
http://talesofeiggam.blogspot.com/
Check it out if you wish.

Peace, Love and Rabbits,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment