Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'll Write the Song That You'll Sing for Me Baby


Why can people never say what they mean?
I abhor people who don't have integrity.
Please, please, please, please, please, Say what you mean and Do what you say you're going to.
Then after you can show me that you can do that more than once... Then we'll talk.

Life has been crazy. I haven't had a moment for anything. I don't even know when I'm going to get a break again. but whatever. Life happens. I've been spending the majority of my time looking for colleges. I think I want to major in communications because I'm not sure what to do and that has a lot more jobs than just Sociology. I hate talking about colleges though. It's so overwhelming. SAT's frighten me too. I just want to apply and leave everything else alone. I can't wait to be done with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment