Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sometimes I get off topic because the former topic didn't matter.

So about the Owl City concert. My parents approved it. Then I checked to order the tickets. There was only one left. I know I'm a loser but I am still not going to sit at a little cafe all by myself just to hear music. I mean maybe if I was a little older but two of my friends were supposed to go with me and I wouldn't go without them. It sold out in only a few days. It was HORRIBLE!!!!! I officially HATE ticketmaster.com. They are dreadful.

Sonny is supposably hanging out again with "Brenda". Ugh. Okay so maybe I am a bit jealous. But dude, really? He finally asked me to be his girlfriend and today is his birthday. But he's going to spend the day with Brenda while I stay at home waiting for my family to get back from seeing my niece, Ava May, at the hospital.

I love my little niece! She was born premature by about two months. She was 3.4 pounds and 16 and a half inches long! She was the biggest baby in the NICU. So was my nephew, Connor Joel (they're cousins though, not siblings) but he was just a BIG baby. Ava May has dark curly brown hair but it looks like she may have blue eyes, even though I know that all babies don't have their real eye pigment for awhile and my cousin's eyes were blue for a year before they turned brown forever, but Sara and Jason (her parents) want her to have dark brown hair (like Jason) and blue-green eyes (like Sara) and her eyes have gotten bluer in the past couple weeks. She's actually three weeks old today and will probably be able to go home next Friday. It's pretty sad though because Sara and Jason live on the island and Sara's been staying with us so it feels like I have a sister for once and soon I won't again. But I'm still glad that they'll be able to be in their home with their little girl.

The thing I like about having a blog is that I get to write what I want. I get to talk about my little niece and nephew without boring people. I don't have to just talk to my mom about them I can actually say what I want. That's what's nice about having a blog that you don't show anyone. There isn't any pressure. It's just you and your computer. You don't have to worry about people asking you why you said that. And when you say you're mad you don't have a hundred people going: What's wrong!? What happened!?. Instead, I can say I'm mad and explain myself freely because no one will probably EVER read this. So if I say: I'm kind of doubting this whole issue that my life has been based around and no longer completely agree with my parents' political views or something, I don't have to worry about people judging me because I always feel like someone is judging everything I say.

I tend to draw eyes a lot and apparently that means that you feel paranoid that someone may be watching you. I always feel that way. I feel like someone is looking at me. Not in the whole: I'm so beautiful! Everyone always stares! *obnoxious laughter* way but in the "They think I'm an idiot. They think I'm hideous, they don't think I should be here. They think I'm in the way." way. You know? Does that happen to other people. Or sometimes I just think they're waiting for me to mess up which I then do. It's horrible. It's not always completely conscious that I feel that way. I'll be drawing an eyes mostly because I'm good at it now and realize that I'm actually pretty nervous. It's just something that happens.

Wow that was a bunch of different topics. Well, later taters.

No comments:

Post a Comment