Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pandora Twittering

So I signed up for Twitter yesterday, Saturday April 18th and the reasoning behind this was that I didn't want to bug my friends on facebook with a ton of status updates. I don't really like when others do it and I have a bunch of friends on facebook so I just didn't want to bother them. However, I kept finding myself coming up with status updates. 
I had no idea what Twitter even was when I first signed up. I just heard about it like about 50 times that day and so I thought, hey what the heck, let's give this website a whirl. 
So far, it's okay. It's pretty much my own account because I don't even know if any of my friends are on there or what but I'm still keeping my facebook. For sure. 
Also! My cousin Jessica told me about pandora.com which is this website that has internet radio and plays only what you want to hear and eventually all the music you really like ends up being a radio station. For instance, Jess likes country and rap and pop and rock and her station plays all those genres. 
Mine is new but it's pretty addicting. I can't wait to see how it ends up! 
I need to get to bed because I'm heading up north to pick up my best friend, Amy, and we're hanging out over spring break! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment